Cray Sonexion Scale-out Lustre Storage System
Brought to you by Cray, the world’s leading experts in parallel storage solutions for HPC and the technical enterprise, the Cray Sonexion is a fully integrated, modular and compact scale-out storage system for Lustre.
Sonexion provides the following benefits:
- Simplifies deployment and management: Through its fully-integrated and pre-configured design, Cray Sonexion gets customers deployed faster and reduces the total number of components to manage.
- Precision performance: Rapidly deliver exact levels of performance to your HPC application. Scale I/O from 5GB/s to 1TB/s in a single file system.
- Balanced capacity scalability: Scale in modular increments. Use fewer drives and components to reduce capital costs as capacity grows.
- Compact design: Reduce the total hardware footprint of petascale systems by 50 percent over component-based solutions.
- Open systems solution focus: Build on open source Lustre to unlock any industry-standard x86 Linux compute cluster using InfiniBand through Cray-designed and -validated solutions.
- Quality by Cray: Cray ensures reliability and stability at scale through exhaustive thermal and real-world stress testing, system hardening and availability, and through tight hardware and software integration.
Video: Cray Sonexion Integrated Massively Scalable Storage System
Cray Sonexion Brochure