Supplier Diversity Program
Cray is committed to working with qualified diverse businesses. Our supplier diversity program has three major facets:
- An annual small-business subcontracting plan, including required goals
- Annual reporting on our progress to meet the plan goals
- Supplier diversity policies and procedures for our supply chain team to follow as we strive to meet our annual goals
Each year we aim to make purchases from some of all of the following types of diverse businesses:
- Small businesses (SB)
- Small disadvantaged businesses (SDB)
- HUBZone small businesses
- Veteran-owned small businesses (VOSB)
- Women-owned small businesses (WOSB)
- Service-disabled veteran-owned small businesses (SDVOB)
- Historically black colleges and universities (HBCU)
- Alaska Native Corporations (ANC) and Indian tribe small businesses
In addition to establishing the goals as required under the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), we report annually on our progress toward meeting the goals in the plan. We also have policies and procedures addressing purchases from diverse businesses as guidance for our supply chain team. Supply chain personnel are trained on these policies and procedures under the guidance of our small-business liaison officer (SBLO).
We recognize that adherence to these policies helps ensure fair opportunities for our supplier partners as we strive to meet the goals in our annual plans and provide competitively priced computer systems and services for our customers.
We review our policies regularly to ensure they meet the most current requirements under FAR.
Cray’s small-business liaison officer (SBLO) can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please email completed forms to this address.
CEO Policy Letter | Definitions | Procurement Opportunities | Conflict Minerials