Cray Partner Program Benefits & Requirements
Cray fuses supercomputing, storage and advanced analytics technologies, enabling customers to make new discoveries, develop better products and make positive impacts on the planet. Partners are an essential part of our commitment to delivering value to our customers, and together with our partners we strive to give our customers solutions that enable them to do amazing new things.
Successful partners have expertise in high performance computing, big data analytics or storage solutions. They deliver differentiated solutions to leading customers in industries including financial services, manufacturing, healthcare, life sciences, cybersecurity, oil and gas, government and research.
The Cray Partner Program is intended to give partners a competitive edge by building incremental revenue streams, and by supporting partners with their development, marketing and sales efforts. It will better prepare partners to take advantage of sales opportunities in the marketplace rapidly and effectively.
Interested in becoming a partner? Email Tom Bourgoin for more information.
Requirements – Cray Solution Provider
Cray has a clear view of our desired Solution Provider, who will be rewarded by participating in the Cray Partner Program. Here is a profile of the partners we're looking for:
- Track record of providing exceptional solutions to customers
- Proven revenue growth and business success
- Strong sales, technical and supporting teams
- Marketing, finance and administration resources
- Management strength in joint business and marketing planning
- Industry, application or product expertise
- Solid foundation of successful customer relationships
- Ability to independently integrate and sell solutions
- Willingness to participate in Cray’s sales and technical training
- Desire and ability to grow your business with Cray
Access to Cray Systems
The Cray Marketing Partner Network is a separate network within Cray containing computer systems used by Cray partners such as independent software vendors, and software development partners. It can be accessed from outside of Cray over the internet.
The Cray Partner Program puts the brand strength and trusted reputation of Cray behind every partner. Partners can use the Cray Partner Program logo in marketing materials, subject to compliance with brand guidelines.
Tools and Resources
Partners have access to on-demand training courses as well as sales tools and marketing assets.
Partners will be included in the partner section of Cray.com.
Co-op Marketing/MDF Funds
The MDF program provides partners with funds for marketing activities to accelerate demand generation and build awareness. Cray allocates these funds based on pre-approved proposals for marketing activities that can produce measurable return on investment. Eligibility in the program does not guarantee that Cray will accept a partner’s proposal.
Technical Support/Services Training
Cray’s Technical Training program enables partners to build the skills and capabilities to provide Level 1 Technical Support.
Partners will have access to their assigned SE to assist with product configurations and quotes, and will also have sales support for joint customer sales calls.
Process (for Cray Solution Providers)
Following is the process involved in becoming a Cray Solution Provider.
- Sign an NDA
- Complete the partner application
- Cray review/approval process
- Complete the credit application
- Sign the Channel Sales agreement
- Complete partner orientation
- Participate in sales and technical training
- Start selling