Who We Are:
Our business is supercomputing. We’ve been developing, building and supporting highly advanced computing solutions for the world’s most complex science, engineering and analytics challenges since 1972. We pride ourselves on understanding the problems our customers are trying to solve and developing the technologies that enable them to make the discoveries that better our world.
Who You Are:
You are a dynamic, driven professional with a passion for success – yours, your company’s and your customer’s. You bring knowledge and expertise as an Administrative Assistant in a high performance, fast-paced, dynamic environment with strong communication and collaboration skills, and you always conduct yourself with the highest professionalism and integrity.
In this role, located in Pune, you will support our APAC India regional team with the following responsibilities:
- Provide administrative and clerical support, which may include preparing and/or maintaining reports, files, logs, and related documentation
- Coordinate a variety of department activities, which may include arranging meetings, training, events, and conferences that require a full complement of logistics support
- Manage schedules, calendars, travel arrangements and expense report processing, as needed
- May arrange and coordinate customer visits, which may include working with customers, vendors and other guests
- May provide back-up administrative support to other functional groups and/or executives.
This position will partner closely with other Administrative Assistants throughout Cray and report directly to the APAC VP Business Operations. High levels of integrity and professionalism dealing with senior professionals inside and outside of the organization are required.
Requirements Key Qualifications include:
- Associate’s degree/vocational training or equivalent experience is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of previous administrative assistant experience working in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to field and successfully complete multiple competing requests
- Ability to coordinate complex and frequently changing calendars and events on short notice
- Ability to serve as trusted confidant Proficiency in Microsoft products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
As part of our standard hiring process for new employees, employment with CRAY will be contingent upon successful completion of a comprehensive background check.
CRAY Inc. is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer